Become A Member
Membership in the National Society is a prerequisite for membership in the Greater Richmond, Virginia Chapter.
- Membership year of National and local Chapters is from January 1 to December 31 of each calendar year.
- Dues paid after October 1 carry through the following year.
- An active member is one who has met all financial obligations to both the Chapter and National organization.
- Membership dues for National is $35 for individuals and $40 for family membership.
- Membership dues for the Richmond chapter is $15 for individuals and $20 for family membership. But you must also have a national membership.
To become a member complete and submit the Chapter Members application below.
To pay for your membership online select membership to right of the then follow payment instructions.
A simple way to pay is to CASHAPP to $AAHGSGRVA
or mail payment to:
AAHGS–Greater Richmond, VA Chapter
PO Box 27833
Richmond, VA 23261
New and Renewal membership – National and Local dues required:
Credit card / debit card transaction (fee 2.9% + $0.30) International payments and foreign exchange fees higher.
Individual Local Membership
Individual ($15 Chapter + $35 National)
Family ($20 Chapter + $40 National)
Institution ($15 Chapter + 45 National)
Individual Life Membership: $1015 ($1000 National + $15 Chapter annually)